CamelBak Crux Lumbar Hydration Reservoir (3 L/100 oz)
The low-rider design of the Crux Lumbar reservoir keeps the water weight low on your back. This helps to lower your overall center of gravity and improve stabilization. I use this style of the reservoir while backpacking and skiing.
Give your pack a lower center of gravity with the brand new Crux LR reservoir. It delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail. The Crux delivers 20% more water with every sip, plus an on/off lever that seals your tube shut when you’re not drinking. We also upgraded the fill-port design to include an ergonomic handle and a redesigned a cap that’s more intuitive and easier to fill-small changes that make it that much easier to fill up and hit the road. 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF.
- Offers 20% more water per sip
- Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close
- On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand
- Hydro guard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube
- Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips