Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles
I love my Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles! These poles are inexpensive yet extremely durable. I have used them on several multi-day backpacking trips and numerous day hikes. These poles have never let me down and have become a staple of my backpacking equipment.
There are a lot of choices today when deciding which pole is right for you. At Cascade Mountain Tech we offer different shaft materials, grips, and locking mechanisms. All of our poles are made from high-quality materials and have adjustable heights.
Carbon fiber is the ideal choice for someone looking for a lightweight pole. This can come in handy when trying to pack light for a big trip or taking a quick day trip.
Our quick lock locking mechanism provides a faster easier very reliable hold when adjusting your pole.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Poles are built with 100% CARBON FIBER – We source quality material and buy in bulk quantities to be able to offer high-quality poles for everyone. Compare to other brands which save by offering a lower quality
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 7.8 oz or LESS THAN a pound – Our carbon fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, backpackers, campers and many more the best option for a lightweight strong pole. You will feel the difference when on long hikes or daily walks
- QUICK-LOCK & EXTENDABLE: Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our quick lock will support you during all your adventures, it is easy to use and reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 26”- 54”
- COMFORTABLE CORK GRIP: Cork grips provide exceptional comfort, lower the vibration as you step, and wicks away sweat. Our poles also include tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND: Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!