Niterider Lumina 1100 Headlight
The Niterider Lumina 1100 Boost Headlight ensures that you will be seen in both daytime and night riding conditions. I use this light mainly for travel to and from the trailheads but it also comes in handy for night riding.
The NiteRider Lumina 1100 Headlight is capable of operating in almost any ride condition, from low-light road conditions to mountain bike trails. The 1100 features an all-new Boost Mode light setting that allows you to operate the light at its maximum output by simply double-clicking the power button and produces a beam pattern with a generous long-distance spot and wide flood beam pattern of 1100 lumens. A CREE 6000k LED bulb is utilized and considered to be the best LED available on the market today. And with a body casing made from a lightweight, high-strength aluminum and Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon, the NiteRider Lumina 1100 is an ultra-powerful and highly durable headlight, loaded with great features.
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold the power button for 7 seconds to lock/unlock operation of the light.
- IMPORTANT: THE LUMINA 1100 BOOST IS SET TO LOCK MODE AT THE FACTORY. UNLOCK BEFORE USE.
- BOOST mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1100 lumens
- FL1 standard IP64, dust and water resistant
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- IntelliCharge – Reduce charge time in half!